NIFTY reclaims 10K !

I was waiting to see the NIFTY scaling up back to 10K level. Today morning, it easily reached that level.
What is so special about 10K, it is another number, correct? 
I started my blogging a week ago and wanting to write on stock market. I was waiting for the 10K level to start blogging on stock market. For the last 5 consecutive sessions, the market gained - a first time to my knowledge In 2020.
Does this rally indicate that our economy is on track? Hold on!!!!
Stock Market index are indicators and may not reflect on economy growth.

What to expect from Stock Market from now?
  • Will it be a BULL market?
  • Will it be a BEAR market?
  • Will it be range bount?
Ha ha ha...these are the options, unfortunately.

I will start my stock market coverage from this weekend. How to create a portfolio? How to pick stocks? What is in store for us in the stock market? The topic depends on the current trends.

Keep watching this space.

Safe and happy investing.

2 comments:

Anand on June 03, 2020 said...

Sir, Good to see your blogs now after 7 years, I believe...

In my analysis, this NIFTY growth is temporary and it can be considered as "W" shaped pattern... We have to hold on and sit tight and wait for 24-28 months and hold on with cash and invest on only when major fall which will come in another 8-12 months...

However will be much interested to know your thoughts and stock picking, creating portfolio...

Thank you

Gopal Ramanan on June 04, 2020 said...

Thanks. Yes, Anand. Given the economic condition, CASH is KING. You cannot afford to loose money.Only, if a person having some surplus after his emergency funds (reserve fund for any exigency), he can look at building a portfolio. Will start from next week.

Post a Comment

 

Cross currency rates

Indiblogger Rank

My thoughts Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template